Aggregate, angle head and live tool repairs
You use it. We fix it!
We repair and install the majority of aggregates, angle heads and livetools of the CNC industry. Each one goes into a controlled and rigourous process of verification, rebuild and testing. Our technicians always ensure all components and tolerances respect the OEM standards. Every repair comes with a 1 year 24/7 warranty.
The most common brands repaired
Benefits of our solutions
- All our techicians are trained and certified to repair and install aggregates, live tools and angle heads for the metalworking and woodworking industry.
- A distributor and service center for WTO and BENZ.
- Complete in-house machining center allowing faster and custom solutions with high precision.
- A temperature controlled, positive pressure assembly room to prevent contamination and favorable working conditions.
- Specialized equipment : Dynamic balancing bench, CMM measuring machine and test benches that simulates your CNC.
At arrival, a complete analysis is performed to identify mechanical problems. Many tests are proceeded.
Dissasembly and diagnostics
Once tested, the aggregate is completely disassembled. Furthermore, parts are cleaned and inspected to see if they are damaged.
Measuring of all precision components performed in out metrology room. When evaluation is completed, a detailed quote showing damaged components, repair solutions, and lead time will be sent to customer.
Repairs / Assembly
In-house machining, grinding, taper grinding is performed if needed, before assembly can begin. New replacement parts to OEM specs are used: bearings, seals, o-rings and rotary union, etc.
The aggregate is tested on one of our test benches up to full speed making sure temperatures, vibration, and all features are working correctly.
All aggregate must pass a final quality control inspection before proceeding to shipping.
Analysis of the aggregate or angle head condition
During the preliminary testing, each spindle is analyzed meticulously. Our technicians are executing various tests on it to detect possible problems. Doing that helps us to understand better your spindle condition and to propose you the best solution.
What we test
• Measurement of critical external parts.
• Analysis of the bearings condition.
• Inspection of the shims and spacers state.
• Verification of the aggregate cooling system.
• Investigation of all gears functionnalities and back lash.
•Testing the run-out of every critical parts.
Need assistance with your aggregate ?
Fill the document and we will get back to you.Repair form
Communicate with us in case of emergency.Contact us