1. Identification of the spindle and the entering problems in our ERP system
2. Preliminary tests (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric)
3. Measuring in µm critical parts to specifications and tolerances of manufacturers
4. Detailed quote with pictures, follow up until approval
5. Complete in-house rewind (if required)
6. Precision machining or grinding of parts according to the manufacturers specifications (if required)
7. Dynamic balancing with report
8. Complete long running-in period on testing benches simulating your CNC spindle operations and final testing (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric)
9. Quality control
10. Packaging (injection molding system to prevent damage) and shipping
Spindle Repair Lab
Get your CNC spindle repaired by the experts at MEC PRECISION
"Our line was down and we needed to get repaired fast. The fact that MEC is located in Quebec, Canada, it saved us from sending our spindle overseas. We were up and running in a couple of weeks instead of a few months. We saved time and money!"
— Robert Deshautels
"We were missing a part to repair our spindle and we couldn`t find it. We called MEC and they machined for us from scratch. Their technician was a big help and spent hours on our problem. Great Canadian company!."
Preventive maintenance on the spindle is to detect in advance possible anomalies at the costumer’s place. This procedure on a regular basis will help extend the spindle life and to minimize breakdown on CNC machine.
Verification of the taper run-out with calibrated test bar at 30 mm and 300 mm
Verification of the taper contactsurface contact of the taper (%)
Verification of the temperature at the maximum speed
Analysis of the bearings condition
Analysis of the vibration level in mm/sec
Verification of the spindle lubrication system and chilling unit
Testing of the retention force (Kn) of the draw-bar system
Proceed to the electrical test of the stator (if needed)
Established in 1970, we have specialized in the repair of electric high speed motors, spindles, servo motors and AC/DC motors. Our team of experts are our biggest asset and we attempt to do everything possible so that they may succeed at every level in life.