OUR CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS REPAIR HUNDREDS OF HIGH SPEED ELECTRIC ROUTERS EACH YEAR ...
HITECO HSD GIORDANO COLOMBO OMLAT ELTE PERSKE...
Expert CNC Woodworking Spindle Repair Service
Our certified technicians repair high speed routers on multiple brands of CNC machines for customers across Canada.
We are the exclusive Canadian Service Center for Hiteco spindles and service multiple brands of CNC Spindles.
Complete in-house machining - Allows for custom solutions and precision.
New temperature controlled facility to ensure quality control and good working conditions.
Invested in high-tech equipment to ensure quality and precision - Weiler E50 Hybrid Lathe, Dynamic Balancing Benches, Temperature Controlled Workshop, Vibration analysis equipment, Surface grinder (kent), Precision instrument, CNC 3-axis (Huron), CNC Cylindrical Grinder (Supertec), Hexagon CMM machine.
1 (one) Year Warranty - MEC PRECISION stands behind their work. We offer a full 1 (one) year warranty on most repairs.
Dynamic Balancing - In-house dynamic balancing complete with detailed report
Test benches - Simulating spindle operation for final testing prior to shipping to our customer
Hexagon Metrology CMM - Measuring critical components with micron precision using this high-tech piece of equipment with certified results.
Save valuable production time and money - Compare the costs and delays of shipping your spindle for repair south of the border, or for that matter overseas, and see how you can save time and money to get back up and running very quickly.
Vertical business - We are a self-contained business unit, all is done in-house without outsourcing. This ensures the control of quality and the ability for quick turnarounds.
Original parts and accessories
EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE available.
Our experts can travel to your location for an on-site diagnostic.
1. Identification of the spindle and entering problems in our ERP system
2. Preliminary tests (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric)
3. Measuring in µm critical parts to specifications and tolerances of manufacturers
4. Provision of a detailed quote with pictures, follow up until approval
5. Complete in-house stator rewind if required
6. Precision machining or grinding of parts according to the manufacturers specifications
7. Dynamic balancing with report
8. Complete long running-in period on testing benches simulating your CNC spindle operations
9. Quality control
10. Shipping by an injection molding system to prevent damage
Spindle Repair Lab
We needed to get repaired fast.
“Our line was down and we needed to get repaired fast. The fact that MEC is located in Quebec, Canada, it saved us from sending our spindle overseas. We were up and running in a couple of weeks instead of a few months. We saved time and money!”
— Robert Deshautels
We couldn't find it, so they made it!
“We were missing a part to repair our spindle and we couldn`t find it. We called MEC and they machined for us from scratch. Their technician was a big help and spent hours on our problem. Great Canadian company!.”
— John Miller
Get your CNC spindle repaired by the experts at MEC PRECISION ...
Complete in-house solutions...
Preventive maintenance on the spindle is to detect in advance possible anomalies at the customer’s place. This procedure on a regular basis will help extend the spindle life to minimize breakdown on your CNC machine.
- Testing of the run-out of the taper in µm
- Testing the surface contact of the taper (%)
- Verification of the temperature at the maximum speed
- Testing of taper run-out with calibrated test bar at 30 mm and 300 mm
- Analysis of the bearings condition (frequencies)
- Analysis of the vibration level in mm/sec
- Verification of the lubrication system and chilling unit
- Testing of the retention force (Kn) of the draw-bar system
- Proceed to the electrical test of the stator (if needed)
- Verification of all proximity sensors
- Tool change system verification (piston)