Positioning at it's best!
MEC PRECISION is highly qualified to repair servomotors and encoders on CNC machines or supply chain. Due to our specialized equipment and our certified technicians, we are able to determine the pin-out of the connectors, realign and repair virtually all brands of servomotors and encoders.
MEC PRECISION is the solution for the repair of servo motors and encoders on CNC machines or on a supply chain.
Average repair time between 1 to 2 days
Able to repair 95% of the brands
Mobile equipment facilitating the diagnosis at the customer’s place
One year warranty after installation
Access to encoders and original parts
Complete machining center (conventional and hybrid lathe, CNC milling machine, surface grinder, cylindrical grinder)
New facilities since 2014
Save valuable production time and money - Compare the costs and delays of shipping your spindle for repair south of the border, or for that matter overseas, and see how you can save time and money to get back up and running very quickly.
Vertical business - We are a self-contained business unit, all is done in-house without outsourcing. This ensures the control of quality and the ability for quick turnarounds.
Original parts and accessories
EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE available.
Our experts can travel to your location for an on-site diagnostic.
Having equipment at the cutting edge of technology and with trained technicians, we are able to provide effective repair service in short delays.
Here are some steps that allow us to repair brands such as: FANUC, ALLEN-BRADLEY, KOLLMORGEN, SIEMENS, YASKAWA, PANASONIC and others.
1. Identification of the servo motor and entering problems in our ERP system or service call required
2. Verification of the encoder alignment
3. Visual and mechanical inspection
4. Complete stator rewinding (if required)
5. Replacement of damaged components
6. Reassembly and final alignment of the encoder
7. Execution of final tests in the workshop
8. Shipping via an injection molding system to prevent damages during shipping