MEC PRECISION IS AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER for BECKER VACUUM PUMPS
We are use to work under pressure! Cannot afford to be down because your pump is damaged! Ask one of our experts to rent a pump while we repair yours no matter how much time it will take.
MEC PRECISION is specialized in repair and sales of vacuum pumps in various industries as woodworking, food processing, packaging, and medical sector.
Need to have your pump repaired ?
You want to have the cost of your repair estimated quickly and you are ready to send us your pump. Select the form it is essential to start the repair process.
What you can expect;
20 Years of experience in BECKER pumps repairs
Local inventory of original Becker vacuum pumps equipment supported by direct access to factory stock
Factory trained Technicians available for on-site service and diagnosis
Dry and lubricated vane pumps and regenerative blowers
Rental of vacuum pumps during the repair process
One year warranty
Large inventory of spare parts available
Save valuable production time and money - Compare the costs and delays of shipping your spindle for repair south of the border, or for that matter overseas, and see how you can save time and money to get back up and running very quickly.
Vertical business - We are a self-contained business unit, all is done in-house without outsourcing. This ensures the control of quality and the ability for quick turnarounds.
Original parts and accessories
EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE available.
Our experts can travel to your location for an on-site diagnostic.
The developed and tested at MEC PRECISION repair process is a guarantee of superior quality and adapted solutions.
1. Reception of the pump and identification of symptoms and problems in our computer system
2. Mechanical and electrical preliminary tests
3. Measuring of critical parts to specifications and tolerances of manufacturers
4. Detailed quote with pictures and follow up until approval
5. Precision machining or grinding of parts according to the manufacturer’s specifications
7. Reassembly and final testing
8. Complete long running-in period at maximum pressure
9. Original paint
11. Complet install if needed
10. Packaging and shipping